First, I would like to say thank you to everyone whole follows my blog. I am working on being more consistent with my posts and sharing more of what books I recommend. I also want to do a monthly wrap up.
My reading goal this year is 75 books. I plan on reading a mix of books from all genre’s. I am also limiting myself to purchasing 5 books this year. I just purchased my first of the new year today.
2019 Most Anticipated Releases
- Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Again but Better by Christine Riccio
- All for One by Melissa De La Cruz
2019 TBR List
- Paperweight by Meg Haston
Hey Kiddo by Jarrett J. Krosoczka
- Librarian of Aushwitz
- Blend by Sharon Draper
Merci Suarez Changes Gears by Meg Medina
- Marcus Vega Doesn’t Speak Spanish
- Hilda and the Hidden People
My Sister the Serial Killer Children of the Whales The Magic Misfits Book 2
- Sadie by Courtney Summers
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sara J Maas
The Giver Lois Lowry Black Enough edited by Ibi Zoboi
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
- The Mermaids Voice Returns in this one by Amanda Lovelace
The Book Thief
February- I have read two of the books on my TBR and both reviews are posted on my blog. Once I have finished the book. I will update this page monthly. Please be sure to see my thoughts on the books I have read so far.
Please comment any book recommendations below!! Thanks for following!