I am currently accepting two books a month for review in print format only. I came to this decision after finding it hard to read on my device. I try to review at least three to five books a month depending on my work schedule. Please keep the following in mind when contacting me for a review:
- You can contact me by using the Contact form on this site. I will respond to your request within 48 hours. I do have the right to decline a request but it is highly unlikely.
- I work full-time as a Youth Services Librarian during the day and have a Sunday job. Please be aware that I will respond to your request accordingly. I typically will post the review of the book within three weeks depending on the size of the book. I sometimes review books within a day. I want to be sure I read the entire novel, meaning I will finish the novel regardless of my opinions of it.
- I will post my honest review on my blog, Goodreads.com, a short review on Instagram, and Amazon (if the author requests this). I will not “bash” you book or misrepresent the book in anyway. I will provide an honest opinion of the book while also providing suggestions for improvement. I will explain areas of the book I liked, disliked, and areas for improvement.
- I read all types of novels but I mainly read Young Adult and Middle Grade reads since I am a Youth Services Librarian. I am open to reading a variety of novels in the future. I am looking to read more Adult Fiction but am open-minded about all book genres.
- If you have any further questions or just want to contact me, you can use the contact button in the menu bar. You may also email me at email@example.com
Here is how I rate books:
- 5 Stars = I loved this book.
- 4 Stars = I liked this book.
- 3 Stars = I liked the book but did not completely love it.
- 2 Stars = I finished it but did not completely like it.
- 1 Star = I did not like it but will provide suggestions for improvement.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to read my review policy.